Tuesday, September 24, 2013

{Mason Jar Cozy TUTORIAL}


Hey there! Welcome back to Crochet Week at Sew Chatty! Today we're making a super cute crocheted mason jar cozy and showing you how to package it up all cute and ready to gift.


Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
Cotton Yarn {I use "I Love This Cotton" from Hobby Lobby}
Size H 5mm hook
scissors
Yarn needle
Ch 3. Join into a ring.
Round 1: Ch 3. 12 dc in ring. Join. (12 sts)
Round 2: Ch 3. 2dc in same sp, *2dc in next st; repeat from * around.
Join. (24 sts)
Round 3-11 DC in each stitch. Join (24)
Round 12-13 SC in each stitch to form the band. Join (24.)
Fasten off. Weave in ends.

 Add some extra goodies and you have the perfect little gift!
 Mug Rug tutorial by Knitty Bitties. One of these days all my edges will be straight. Practice.
 Tie up some Via's with coordinating thin fabric strips.
Brown paper bag. Some tissue. A little handmade tag. Perfect. 

***SHOP DISCOUNT***
Take 10% off my One Skein Infinity Scarf Pattern this week with the code INFINITY10. 



Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!! I've been wanting to sit down and make one of these for a while now! Thanks for the inspiration! :) Happy sweet day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO! I'm so into crochet right now! Can't wait to see what else you're posting this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...