Sunday, May 5, 2013

{Made With Love Link Party}

Hi friends! I hope you had a lovely weekend! 

Thanks so much to everyone who continues to come and link up to Made With Love each week! What a talented group you are!

This week's featured project is...

...this beautiful chevron and ruffle wreath tutorial from A Little Of This, A Little Of That. Great job Sarah! This is so fun!

Alright party people, let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan? I also try to Pin my favorites to Pinterest. The top clicked link will be featured during next weeks party! 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine, but please no Etsy shop items}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and tweet about the party. Make sure to @ tag me so I can RT you!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!


Elizabeth
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting again! I'm looking forward to the fun links and ideas :D Hope you have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that wreath, thanks so much for the party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the party, Elizabeth!!!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting !

    http://myhobbycorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting today's party, a lot of new and exciting links to check out :-)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO MUCH for the feature! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a bunch for your fabulousness at these groovy parties.... :) You rock!! Have a great week.

    hugs xx
    Crystelle

    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Elisabeth. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    Erica @ Craftivity Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elizabeth,

    Thank you so much for hosting.

    Judy
    pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elizabeth,
    Thanks for hosting!

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could you delete my link? #57 ... I made a mistake.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...