Friday, May 17, 2013

{Life lately...Instagram style}

Hi there! Things have been pretty quite here on the blog, but the joint is jumping over on Instagram! IG has kind of become a means of micro-blogging for me. I can show you what I've up to quickly and connect with you all on a level that doesn't so much happen on the blog. I just love the handmade community over there. You can follow me @sewchatty.

Here's a peek at the happenings of home, family, and Sew Chatty. I'm linking up with Jeannette for InstaFriday!


 Tis the season for these. Couldn't be happier about it!
 This has been speaking to my heart. Graphic made by me. I post one every Monday on IG.
 We are still getting the occasional rainy day around here and this is my FAVORITE taco soup recipe.
 New product I launched {and sold out of yay!} this week. Reversible Headwrap. Perfect for lazy summer hair. I'll make more soon I promise.
 My kid decided to be all kinds of brave and ziplined FIVE TIMES last weekend. So proud. So anxious!
 Mother's Day was good to me. How fun are my new teal crochet Tom's. Gah!

We spent Mother's Day in Laguna and it was perfect.

Are you following my Insta Shop @shopsewchatty? I made a fun little annoucemet over there today about future pop up sales!

Well, that's what's been going on around here. I hope you have a lovely weekend! Chat soon.

Elizabeth
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...