Friday, May 25, 2012

{InstaFriday}

Hey there! I'm linking up with Jeannette for InstaFriday today! Let's share our little life moments :) Follow along @sewchatty.

life rearranged

 I discovered another fabulous use of washi tape!!! A seam marker. Brillz. The dress I made had very nice seams. Thank you washi!!!
 Ok, this kid LOVES Dancing With The Stars! Check out that hip action! Too cute.
 Jury duty notice. Right as summer is approaching. This is my luck people!
 Loved the note in my Bible for this verse that said "enough time for what must be done, but no time for waste." Perfect motivation for a productive day!
This is me waiting for Zumba! I just started taking the class this week and I LOVE it! So fun it almost doesn't feel like hard work...but then I leave all kinds of sweaty and tired so it must be doing something! I'm running 3 days a week and doing Zumba 3 days a week. I feel good :)

Well that's a peek at my week! Carter is off from school today so we're enjoying a four day weekend! Woot. Have a happy day!


Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That dance picture is just hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your washi tape seam marker! I may have to steal that idea for my next project. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...