Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{WIWW}

Hi friends! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm linking up with Lindsey again for What I Wore Wednesday as a challenge to get out of the Mommy clothes and put a little effort into myself! I think I deserve it :) 

I always feel so much better when I get dressed in the morning! Even it's it's just to clean toilets and cut fabric all day!


  Long sleeved tee: Hurley warehouse sale YEARS ago. Purple button up: little girls dept at Target...on clearance! Distressed skinnies: Target. Boots: Zappos.


Navy Cardi: Target. Dress: Target. Skinnies: Target. Embroidered flats: Target.
{can you tell somebody likes Target???}



We'd gone up to the junior high school to take some new product photos and since I was going to be the model, I had to get a little fancy!

Pink Cardi: Target. Lace Dress: Kohl's. Skinnies: Target. Gold Flats: Target. 

Have a happy day friends!

P.S...my challenge for next week is to learn how to use the self timer on my camera :)



Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the lace top...so cute

    New follower fomr The Pleated Poppy
    www.simply-lovely-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable! That lace dress is gorgeous!! Especially with the lavender cardi. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...