Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{recipe reviews...from Pinterest!}

Hi there! I have been cooking up a storm this week so I figured I'd share with you some of the things I've made! I love love love Pinterest. Lately I've been challenging myself to pin less and do more! Here are a few of the recipes I tackled this week! I've linked to all the recipes for your convenience as well!


 Baked Ziti with Spinach from Skinny Taste. This was really good!!! Even with all of it's healthiness and SPINACH...the kid even loved it! My kid ate spinach!!! Thank you Skinny Taste!


 Puffy Peanut Butter Cookies. AMAZING. However, we have a severe peanut allergy in our house so I made them with Sunflower Seed Butter and you seriously can't even tell they aren't peanut butter. I may be eating one with my coffee right now. Maybe. So yummy! My peanut forbidden little man loves them and has been requesting one in his lunch box everyday! Thanks to How Sweet It Is for this treasure!


 Sweet Barbacoa Pork also from Skinny Taste. This is a knock off of the sweet pork from Cafe Rio and it's fabulous. Definitely a new slow cooker fave! We loved this! Had the inlaws over for dinner and they loved it too! I made it with Skinny Tastes cilantro lime rice which is a Chipotle knock off and served it with black beans {canned...GASP} too. So so good. Like eating out at home and for much less money!!! Pretty excited about the leftovers for lunch today!

Have you pinned and tried any new recipes lately? Let's chat in the new threaded comment section!

Have a happy day!


Elizabeth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Good choices. The first & 3rd recipes are 2 of our fav's! The skinnytaste site is amazing and so full of delish recipes. I was wondering how the cookies turned out with the sunbutter. Yum. I'm going to have to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site! Precious photos and the Miss America night looks like you all had so much fun! I also love Pinterest! My favorite recipe is the last one that you pinned. Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I felt like I was in the room with you ladies on Miss America night! What fun! Thanks for sharing. I also love Pinterest. My favorite recipe out of the three was the last one. Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...