Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{new blog design}


Hi friends!!! As you can tell, I had the blog redesigned this week by the incredibly talented Kim from 733 Blog Design.

Didn't she do an incredible job??? I am absolutely THRILLED with it. So simple and clean. Ahhhhh. My friend Hannah commented today that it is "swoony to the max!" and I couldn't agree more! 

If you are looking to get your blog designed, I cannot say enough nice things about Kim! She is fast and efficient and very cost effective. I just love her! A few weeks ago, I had mentioned a color scheme that I liked. Are you familiar with Design Seeds? Well, here is the pic I sent her...
 

It's called Sushi Tints. I would say Kim NAILED IT!!! 

This new design is so much more than I could have even imagined! I love love love it! It's so me and just perfect. Who wants to go get sushi with me now??? Ha!

I hope you all have a lovely evening and if I've inspired you to make your blog cute...get in touch with Kim, you will be so happy with your design!

Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...