Sunday, January 22, 2012

Made With Love Link Up!

Alright party people...are you ready for this weeks link up??? Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan?
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!


Elizabeth


Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting!

    Ashley
    Simply Designing
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for hosting, there are so many great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting. Subscribing and tweeted.
    Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker
    http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Elizabeth!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth~

    Fun party, thanks for hosting! I look forward to linking up each week.

    Christina

    Drop By & Visit {The Tattered Tag}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing to see all the neat things to make!
    Being a newbie-this is great!
    Thanks for hosting!

    honeysweetragdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I accidently posted mine twice! =/ I'm a new follower and new to your link party! Thanks for hosting, I'm linking up! =)
    http://thelatestfind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...