Friday, January 6, 2012

{InstaFriday...a week in phone pics}


Hi there and happy Friday to you! I'm off to Hobby Lobby for the very first time today! It's a looooooooong drive, but I'm willing to commit :)

We did lots of fun things this week! The weather has been ridiculously beautiful and we are certainly doing our best to make the most of it! We enjoyed a lovely trip to Laguna on Monday! 75 degrees in January...thank you California! 







We also pitched a tent in the living room. Lucy thought that was a little crazy, but the little man had fun! 

I forgot how much I love this Quilter's Chicken recipe! So easy and yummy. God bless the crockpot!

and I've been making crochet hats like nobody's business! I'm having a little  pre-sale for my FB fans before they hit the shop so head on over and and check them out!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Elizabeth

P.S...I'm linking up with Jeanette today over at Life Rearranged for some InstaFriday fun! You should too :)

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! The Paul Frank Chairs are awesome! I'm going to check out your Etsy, shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT is with this warm weather. So strange right? That's California for us, ha? Love the hats. Happy Weekend, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same book for crockpot cooking, much like a bible, I use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth, aren't you fortunate to have a nice little trip and experience the sand and gorgeous sunshine. We have snow, LOL Your new hats are delightful also. Thanks so much for sharing. I have only sold one item on my Etsy account and am thinking of closing it soon. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...