Thursday, January 26, 2012

{a custom order & a gift}

It's been a productive week around here! I love when that happens! I'm busy creating my spring inventory for THE SHOP and I promise to have a shop update for you as soon as I can get everything listed! Here is a looksy at some of the creating happening here...
This sweet little Pocket Clutch was a custom order for Jacky from The Sweetest Petunia. She is a doll and I just loved making this for her! Have no fear, Jacky isn't the only one able to score one of the new canvas Pocket Clutches...they will be hitting the shop in the next few weeks. Just waiting on my order of magnetic snaps to get here...from Hong Kong.

Next is some super stylin' baby bibs for a friend of mine who's baby shower I'm attending on Saturday. The argyle is just in case the baby is a hipster. I typically use white {you know, because white is SUPER practical for babies lol} chenille to back my bibs but JoAnn's was out so I got this uber soft fluffy minky stuff instead. I have to say, as someone who typically loathes sewing with minky type fabrics, I kind of love this stuff. It's fuzz is covering my office, but other than that it was pretty easy to sew with. Lots of pins and my walking foot did the trick :) Not sure what I'll be buying from her registry yet, but I always like to throw in something handmade, ya know?

Anyhow, that's a peek at what's been happening here this week and today I am cutting out tons of  these cutie pie wallets. The style will be a little different. The new ones will be canvas/designer cotton without the button.
I made them for a show in the fall and they sold out so fast I didn't have any to list in the shop for you so this time, they're all yours! You're welcome :) Have a great day friends!

Elizabeth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love the bibs!!!!
    I have a little girl due in 9 days ! I'm getting so impatient!


    http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clutch! Do you have some advice on where to buy magnetic snaps? I usually get them from Hancock's (I have a hate-tolerate relationship with them) but they have restocked in months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about my pretty new clutch! & those wallets are super adorable. :)

    Have a wonderful Sunday! xo!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...