Friday, January 27, 2012

{behind the scenes...in phone pictures}

Happy Friday Friends!
life rearranged

I haven't done an InstaFriday post in a few weeks so I thought I would give you a little behind the scenes look at the happening around here!


{let's start off with a little collage}

This boys belly laugh is the happiest sound in the whole world {it was Wipeout induced}. All dolled up for the Miss America Party. Happy rainy Monday. Stalker cat, waits by the front door every.night. for the Hubs to get home. Sushi lunch dates are the best. Worship Band practice and setting up for Sunday am service...my good friend took this of us and I thought it was a cool picture!


 I have been very faithful with my C25K routine this week. I hate running, but I know if I suffer for a little while, I will be much happier in a few weeks when these extra lbs are GONE.


Smoothie. The perfect after running breakfast! I'm sharing my go to smoothie recipe with y'all next week so stay tuned for that!


The happiest little pocket clutch. Custom order for my friend Jacky of The Sweetest Petunia. Love it.


Got some new business cards from Moo thanks to Klout perks! I still don't really understand the whole Klout thing, but I do like me some free stuff.


Do you know about Food Tidings? It's such a great online resource that lets you organize meals for families in need. Our church has been using it for several years now. It's SO great! This is a meal I took to some friends who had just had a baby.

Well, that's all for now :) Have a great weekend everyone!



Elizabeth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. My hubby and I have also been working out some, trying to get into shape! lol. MMM...I love smoothies! Can't wait for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I like Stalker Cat, and your business cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clutch is just gorgeous!! Just the right amount of pattern!
    Looks like you've been busy, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...