Friday, August 19, 2011

{my week in phone pics}

Happy Friday friends!!! Today I am linking up with Jeanette (for the first time!) for Insta Friday! I don’t have Instagram because I’m an Android person not an iPhone, but Little Photo is just as good! So for all you Android peeps…check it out!

Alright, let’s do this!

image

As if I needed ANOTHER reason to love Yogurtland!!!! They now have Hello Kitty cups. Oh the cuteness. I enjoyed my yogurt with a Chococat spoon people!

image

My son brought these into my office for me with these instructions…”You have to keep them together because they’re madly in love!” He may have watched Toy Story 3 a few times…

image

Tuesday was the Little Man’s 7th birthday! For breakfast he enjoyed a waffle topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. I gave him a silly straw for his juice too. It’s your birthday…go crazy kid!

image

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean on the Wii…they stayed like this for hours!

image

I think these are my FAVORITE baby shoes to date! Available in the shop.

image

I have 3 shows this fall so I am sewing like a mad woman! I get to hack into this pile of pretty today!

image

I finished those tiny shoes just in the nick of time!

Well folks, there you have it. My week as told by Little Photo on my Samsung Galaxy S. Hope you all had a great week too!

Elizabeth

Linked Up Here

image

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Elizabeth! Your son is adorable, happy b-day to him! Thos baby shoes are so cute! My sis is pregnant so if she finsd out she's having a girl, those are a MUST!
    Happy Friday ;) Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really makes me wish we had yogurt land 'round these parts!!

    And how much am I loving those shoes for my baby Stella?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...