Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Love Wednesday…

Hi friends! I hope you are having a happy week! It is very June gloomy here today. Boo. Why is it that the sun makes me productive and clouds suck the life right out of me???
Here are some of my favorite things that are helping me to beat the June gloom…
image
I love this little devotional book by Sarah Young called “Jesus Calling.” I am trying to be better about reading my Bible everyday and this devotional is one of the best I’ve used. Coffee and Jesus are a pretty good start to my day.
First Tomatoes_2011
I love that our tomatoes are starting to ripen!!! These are the first of the grapes. I picked them yesterday. I’ll be whipping up a salad today for my lunch!
image
I am throwing a baby shower for a little man on Sunday and I think that these are the the most awesome binkies ever. I’ll be including them in my gift for sure.
image
My new boots came on Monday and now I need to make some lacey socks STAT. I’m a little bit of a country girl at heart. So pretty.
image
I have always wanted to host a brunch. I just think it sounds so fun! I am determined to have some friends over for a yummy breakfast soon and I am pretty sure this yummy French toast casserole will be on my menu!

I'm linking up with Krystina at Lollipops for What I Love Wednesday.

What’s helping you beat the June gloom? Hope you have a happy day!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. The boots with the lace are adorable! Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of those (especially that yummy french toast). Today I dragged my kids all over town running errands which was the opposite of a relazing day. Tired.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...