Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!

Can you believe it? I actually have a menu to post today! We have been crazy busy lately and I have really been slacking on my home management duties. No more. I am getting back to my normal cooking/cleaning schedule now so that when the new school year starts I am prepared and not a disorganized mess! Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning tips. Happy cooking!

Monday: Grilled Chicken, sautéed corn and zucchini (from my friends garden), garlic bread.

Tuesday: Baked Beans…I am bringing them to a big potluck at church. Our pastor was on Wipeout and his episode airs tomorrow so we are having a BIG viewing party. Be sure to watch! He is “the extreme pastor”!

Wednesday: Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas, green salad

Thursday: Crockpot Chili, brown rice

Friday: Homemade pizza night! Homemade whole wheat crust with homemade pizza sauce…yum!

Saturday: OC Fair…fried everything!

Sunday: Not sure yet…maybs we will have friends over for Sunday dinner.

 

There you have it. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...