Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Menu for the week…

I am loving this cookbook right now! Kind of forgot I had it, but it has been GREAT to have the past couple of weeks because we’ve been so busy. Our Monday and Tuesday meals for the week are out of this book.

BC_cookbook

Monday: Potato Spinach Frittata with Garlic Bread and mixed fruit (spinach from our garden!)

Tuesday: Broccoli Cheese Tuna Casserole (broccoli from our garden!) with green salad and mixed fruit

Wednesday: Crock-pot Chili with Brown Rice

Thursday: Leftover buffet

Friday: Bday party

Saturday: Another bday party

Sunday: not sure…maybe 1/2 price apps at Fridays again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...